Terms and conditions
Access to and use of this Occupier.Org Website (’www.Occupier.Org’) is provided by Occupier.Org subject to the following terms:
1. By using Occupier.Org you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Occupier.Org. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Occupier.Org
2. Occupier.Org may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Occupier.Org . Your continued use of Occupier.Org after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
3. You warrant that the information which you provide to register on Occupier.Org is true, accurate and complete. If you select a user name for the Forums, it shall not be misleading or inappropriate. You shall promptly notify us of any changes to your user profile.
4. It is your responsibility to keep confidential your user name and password and you shall be responsible for any use of your user profile on Occupier.Org.
5. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Occupier.Org content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Occupier.Org content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Occupier.Org content requires the prior written permission of Occupier.Org .
6. You agree to use Occupier.Org only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Occupier.Org. Prohibited behaviour includes without limitation harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Occupier.Org
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
7. Occupier.Org content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Occupier.Org , its products and services or to third party products and services, is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. All representations and warranties made (whether express or implied by law) are excluded to the extent permitted by law, including any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or the use of reasonable care and skill, compatibility, security and accuracy.
8. Occupier.Org does not warrant that your use of any intellectual property posted on Occupier.Org will not infringe any third party property rights.
9. Occupier.Org does not exclude any liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for fraud or wilful default or otherwise insofar as any exclusion or limitation of the liability is prohibited or unenforceable by law, and all other provisions of these terms and conditions shall be subject to this paragraph 9.
10. Under no circumstances will Occupier.Org be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data, disaster recovery costs and administrative costs; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of or the inability to use Occupier.Org regardless of the form of action.
11. Occupier.Org does not warrant that functions contained in Occupier.Org content will be uninterrupted or error free, or that any downloads will be free of viruses. Occupier.Org does not warrant that defects in the website will be corrected, or that Occupier.Org or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
12. Occupier.Org makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy of any content which is posted on Occupier.Org or otherwise.
13. The names, images and logos identifying Occupier.Org or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Occupier.Org and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Occupier.Org or any other third party.
Contributions to Occupier.Org
14.1 Where you submit any contribution to Occupier.Org (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) you agree, by submitting your contribution, to grant Occupier.Org a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable license to use your contribution on Occupier.Org or in any other manner as Occupier.Org considers appropriate. Occupier.Org may remove your contribution at any time without notice to you.
14.2 Further to paragraph 9, You warrant that your contribution;
14.2.1 is your own original work and/or that you have the right to make it available to Occupier.Org for all the purposes specified above; and14.2.3 is not unlawful, including without limitation defamatory, blasphemous or obscene; and
14.2.4 does not infringe any third party privacy, intellectual property, contractual or other proprietary right.
14.3 You indemnify Occupier.Org against all losses, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Occupier.Org as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
14.4 You waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on Occupier.Org and the purposes specified above.
14.5 You must declare any interest you may have when referring to or actively promoting products and/or services on Occupier.Org. All references to products and/or services must be in the context of a discussion in a Forum.
Occupier.Org online Forum rules
15. You agree to use Occupier.Org Forums in accordance with the following rules.
Occupier.Org may at its absolute discretion decline any application from you to register to use Occupier.Org members’ Forum.
About your posts:
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble or offence.
- No unlawful or objectionable content including unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material.
- No multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the Forum or annoying other users.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don’t re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- No advertising.
- No impersonation.
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names.
- You may not use Occupier.Org Forums to create or send any viruses or other files which disrupt the use of Occupier.Org or of any connected network software or hardware
You may not post any personal data relating to any other person without their permission.
About the law:
- You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in Occupier.Org Forums. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
- Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work.
- You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
- The views expressed in Occupier.Org Forums are not necessarily those of Occupier.Org.
If you post or send offensive or inappropriate content anywhere on or to Occupier.Org Forums otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on Occupier.Org, or otherwise breach any of these terms, Occupier.Org may immediately and without notice to you remove such content from Occupier.Org, and/or block access to your account.
Occupier.Org will co-operate with any authorised legal or regulatory body in its investigation of any activity which is in breach of these rules.
16. Use of RSS Feeds
16.2 All intellectual property rights and other rights in the material made available by the RSS feed belong to Occupier.Org or its licensors.
16.3 You must incorporate an attribution to Occupier.Org in any Occupier.Org feed or Occupier.Org content on website, intranet or other services. The attribution text should read “News from Occupier.Org”. You may not use any Occupier.Org logo in connection with the feed.
16.4 You may not, directly or indirectly, charge users for accessing Occupier.Org content or otherwise commercialise such content, nor attempt to re-sell Occupier.Org content in any way.
16.5 You must create a functional link back to the full Occupier.Org content summarised in the RSS feed.
16.6 You may not download Occupier.Org content or extracts from it in a systemic manner so as to create a database in electronic or structured manual form.
16.7 Occupier.Org makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy of any of the material in the RSS feed, and to the extent permitted by law, Occupier.Org accepts no liability for any of the material which has been summarised in the RSS feed.
17. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on Occupier.Org then the latter shall prevail.
18. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
19. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Occupier.Org and you acknowledge that you have not relied on any representation, warranty or other provision in relation to these matters.
20. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The place of performance shall be England.