Welcome to Occupier.org
We are delighted to welcome you to the Occupier.org website. Here you will be able to find a wealth of valuable information linking real estate and facilities with corporate output and productivity.
The Occupier.org research programme will open up a wide range of new work that will be of great public benefit and help us understand how buildings and services affect customers and employees and organisations overall.
That is the vision. For the present, we need to set in place a definite research programme which will help us make substantial and rapid progress.
- Evolutionary theories in the social sciences
- 2000 - Web Page - Knowledge / product development
- Useable Buildings
- 2000 - Web Page - Building performance;Individual Productivity
- Output based Facilities Management Specifications in the National Health Service: Literature review and directional outcomes
- 2001 - Web Page - Performance measures
- New Ways of Working
- 2000 - Web Page - Changing work styles
- Facilities Management Association of Australia
- 2001 - Web Page - Real Estate and Facilities Management